Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy a fresh, juicy, sweet peach. But, there is so much more you can do with a peach than simply eating it. Here are some delicious summer peach recipes you’ll have to try.
- Ginger Peach Shortbread Cobbler. This simple dessert requires zero peeling and when topped with the shortbread cookies, looks simply divine.
- Blackberry Peach Coffee Cake. This fruit-filled dessert will become a favorite at your next breakfast or brunch. The cinnamon streusel topping complements the tart fruit for a scrumptious combination.
- Summertime Peach Ice Cream. If you have an ice cream maker at home, you definitely need to try this creamy, fruity, frozen treat.
- Insalata con Peche. For something on the savory side, whip up this simple summer salad that combines peaches, prosciutto, mozzarella, and thyme.
- Fresh Peach Gelees. This adult-only dessert will be a refreshing end to a summertime cocktail party. It uses white wine and vodka in place of water in this gelatin.
What is your favorite way to eat peaches in the summer? Share your favorite summer peach recipe with us in the comments below. We would love to hear about even more great peach recipes to try!
When you need to transport a lot of people, you need a big vehicle. And, larger vehicles almost always cost more than their smaller counterparts. But, you don’t have to break the bank to get the right-sized vehicle. The 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander was recently ranked number one in Cars.com’s list of the Most Affordable 3-Row Crossovers.
“We designed the 2016 Outlander to be an unmatched value in its segment, so it’s no surprise to us that it leads the way on the Cars.com list of most affordable 3-row crossovers,” said Don Swearingen, MMNA Executive Vice President. Swearingen goes on to say, “from its long list of features, to available advanced safety technologies and a new eye-catching design, the seven-passenger Outlander is a leader in value and reliability.”
The 2016 Outlander has a starting price of only $22,995. And, even if you bump up to the well-equipped SEL trim, it still only starts at $24,995. The new Outlander features over 100 engineering and design improvements over the previous model year, including its new stellar front end design.
When putting together its list of crossovers, Cars.com considered more than just price. It also weighed five years of fuel costs and the car’s residual value after five years. And, to be considered for the list, a vehicle has to come equipped with an automatic transmission, power driver’s seat, rearview camera, Bluetooth connectivity, and a USB port.
The 2016 Outlander SEL has all of these features and more. And, making it even more of a value is the fact that it is backed by an industry-leading 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty.
If you are looking for a 3-row crossover that will still leave money in your pocket, then come take a look at the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander available today at Don Robinson Mitsubishi.