Top Mitsubishi awards in 2017
A vast collection of top Mitsubishi awards prove that this auto brand has a quality, successful lineup to offer to the public.
2017 Mitsubishi Outlander – KBB Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles
- Do you need a lot of extra space? With the Mitsubishi Outlander, you get a 3-row family SUV for an affordable price. Kelley Blue Book recognizes that achievement with a spot on the Top 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles list.
2017 Mitsubishi Mirage – KBB Most Affordable New Cars
- The Mitsubishi Mirage earned a spot on Kelley Blue Book’s list of Top 10 Most Affordable New Cars, proving itself to be a frugal and quality option for budgeting buyers.
Brand – 2017 WOMMY Bronze Award
- The Word of Mouth Marketing Association honored Mitsubishi for the brand’s “Kids Talk Safety” ad campaign, which emphasized Mitsubishi as a leader in safety and technology.
Mitsubishi Outlander and Outlander Sport – IIHS Recommended Used Cars for Teens
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety recommends the Mitsubishi Outlander and Outlander Sport as some of the best used options for teenage drivers thanks to their affordable price and SUV safety and capabilities.
Brand – Best All-Around Performance Brand & Economic Performance Brand
- This award from Automotive Science Group honored Mitsubishi for its contributions in the realm of social, environmental, and economic performance. ASG also mentioned the Outlander and Mirage, stating they stood out in their respective segments.
Want to see what earned these top Mitsubishi models awards? Come check out the brand’s lineup for yourself at Don Robinson Mitsubishi.
Students love these local universities and colleges!
So, you’re a high school graduate getting ready to go to one of the great colleges near St. Cloud. We at Don Robinson Mitsubishi serve the students of the area, providing them with capable vehicles for rides to and from school.
Saint Cloud State University – St. Cloud
Located right here in St. Cloud, Saint Cloud State University is one of the largest colleges in Minnesota, with more than 15,000 students on a 100-acre campus. If you plan on commuting, a smaller car suited to navigating crowded streets with good fuel economy like the Mitsubishi Lancer or Mirage would be your best pick.
St. Cloud Technical and Community College – St. Cloud
With open enrollment and two-year programs, SCTCC is a great alternative to traditional college, but if you choose to pursue a degree it’s also partnered with Saint Cloud State. Since it’s also located right here at home in St. Cloud, commuting in a sedan or other small car would still be your best choice.
College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University – Saint Joseph
Choose an SUV to get to this out-of-town college and university collaboration, which pairs a liberal arts education with the sense of stewardship and service that comes from Catholic and Benedictine traditions. With an SUV, you get more capability, better handling, and all-wheel drive systems that secure you during the winter months.
Are you ready to pick a car for your commute to one of these great colleges near St. Cloud? Stop by Don Robinson Mitsubishi today.