You have a few more weeks until Halloween, which is enough time to put the final touches on everyone’s Halloween costumes. If you and your family really want to go all out this year, consider a family Halloween costume. Here are some great ideas that are sure to win the next costume contest.
- Space Family. With this theme, you could combine astronauts and aliens. Anything silver is a good choice.
- One parent can dress as a zookeeper while everyone else can choose their favorite animal costume.
- Despicable Me. Have Dad dress as Gru, Mom can be Lucy Wilde, and the kids can all be cute yellow Minions.
- Football team. Parents can dress as referees, while the little ones can pack on the pads and helmets. If you have a newborn, dress the baby as the football.
- For a touch of scary for your family costume, try some creepy costumes from this classic movie.
- Lord of the Rings. Create your own fellowship with your favorite characters from this iconic book and movie series.
- Toy Story. Let your kids choose their favorite characters from the Toy Story movies and Mom and Dad can fill in the gaps.
Are you planning a family Halloween costume this year? Be sure to stop by Don Robinson Mitsubishi for our trunk or treat event leading up to Halloween!