Top Mitsubishi awards in 2017
A vast collection of top Mitsubishi awards prove that this auto brand has a quality, successful lineup to offer to the public.
2017 Mitsubishi Outlander – KBB Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles
- Do you need a lot of extra space? With the Mitsubishi Outlander, you get a 3-row family SUV for an affordable price. Kelley Blue Book recognizes that achievement with a spot on the Top 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles list.
2017 Mitsubishi Mirage – KBB Most Affordable New Cars
- The Mitsubishi Mirage earned a spot on Kelley Blue Book’s list of Top 10 Most Affordable New Cars, proving itself to be a frugal and quality option for budgeting buyers.
Brand – 2017 WOMMY Bronze Award
- The Word of Mouth Marketing Association honored Mitsubishi for the brand’s “Kids Talk Safety” ad campaign, which emphasized Mitsubishi as a leader in safety and technology.
Mitsubishi Outlander and Outlander Sport – IIHS Recommended Used Cars for Teens
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety recommends the Mitsubishi Outlander and Outlander Sport as some of the best used options for teenage drivers thanks to their affordable price and SUV safety and capabilities.
Brand – Best All-Around Performance Brand & Economic Performance Brand
- This award from Automotive Science Group honored Mitsubishi for its contributions in the realm of social, environmental, and economic performance. ASG also mentioned the Outlander and Mirage, stating they stood out in their respective segments.
Want to see what earned these top Mitsubishi models awards? Come check out the brand’s lineup for yourself at Don Robinson Mitsubishi.
The Mitsubishi Mirage is part of a very specific—and relatively unknown—segment: the minicar segment. These cars, which basically look like a miniaturized combination of a hatchback and a crossover, boast great value at a small price. The Mirage, which is only in its second year on the market, has that in spades—and now it boasts the safety record of one of the safest small cars available today.
The Mitsubishi Mirage has great results from both the IIHS and NHTSA testing regimens as a 2015 model. From the IIHS, it earned top ratings of “good” on almost all tests—excluding the small overlap test, on which many small cars perform poorly. On the NHTSA tests, the car earned four-star and five-star ratings on every test, on both side and front crash tests.
This added safety makes the Mirage one of the most interesting new models on the roads today, as that safety is tacked on top of great value, efficiency, and style. The Mirage gets a combined 40 mpg, a ridiculously great number that looks even more enticing today thanks to falling gas prices. To learn more about this safe, stylish, and efficient little minicar, come see us at Don Robinson Mitsubishi today.