Top Mitsubishi awards in 2017
A vast collection of top Mitsubishi awards prove that this auto brand has a quality, successful lineup to offer to the public.
2017 Mitsubishi Outlander – KBB Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles
- Do you need a lot of extra space? With the Mitsubishi Outlander, you get a 3-row family SUV for an affordable price. Kelley Blue Book recognizes that achievement with a spot on the Top 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles list.
2017 Mitsubishi Mirage – KBB Most Affordable New Cars
- The Mitsubishi Mirage earned a spot on Kelley Blue Book’s list of Top 10 Most Affordable New Cars, proving itself to be a frugal and quality option for budgeting buyers.
Brand – 2017 WOMMY Bronze Award
- The Word of Mouth Marketing Association honored Mitsubishi for the brand’s “Kids Talk Safety” ad campaign, which emphasized Mitsubishi as a leader in safety and technology.
Mitsubishi Outlander and Outlander Sport – IIHS Recommended Used Cars for Teens
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety recommends the Mitsubishi Outlander and Outlander Sport as some of the best used options for teenage drivers thanks to their affordable price and SUV safety and capabilities.
Brand – Best All-Around Performance Brand & Economic Performance Brand
- This award from Automotive Science Group honored Mitsubishi for its contributions in the realm of social, environmental, and economic performance. ASG also mentioned the Outlander and Mirage, stating they stood out in their respective segments.
Want to see what earned these top Mitsubishi models awards? Come check out the brand’s lineup for yourself at Don Robinson Mitsubishi.
Buying a new car can be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. You can always buy a car with a small price tag. Add fantastic fuel efficiency on top of it and it will make the overall purchase even better. If these two criteria are your top priority, then the Mitsubishi Mirage is the car for you.
KBB.com recently included the Mirage in its list of the “10 Most Fuel-Efficient Cars Under $25,000.” Not only is the Mirage the only non-EV/non-hybrid on the list, but it is the least expensive one, too, with a starting price of only $12,995.
As for fuel-efficiency, the Mirage has an EPA-estimated combined rating of 40 mpg.
“The Mirage continues to be an important vehicle for the Mitsubishi brand,” said Don Swearingen, Executive Vice President, MMNA, in a statement. He continues to say that, “with its affordable price, incredible fuel economy and surprising list of available features, the Mirage is a great value that people recognize – February 2015 was the vehicle’s best-ever sales month since its launch in 2013.”
Making the Mirage even better is the fact that buyers love it. It currently has a rating 9.3 out of 10 on KBB.com’s consumer ratings. Not many new cars can get a rating higher than that.
Stop by Don Robinson Mitsubishi today to see if the affordable, fuel-efficient Mirage is the car for you.