Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy a fresh, juicy, sweet peach. But, there is so much more you can do with a peach than simply eating it. Here are some delicious summer peach recipes you’ll have to try.
- Ginger Peach Shortbread Cobbler. This simple dessert requires zero peeling and when topped with the shortbread cookies, looks simply divine.
- Blackberry Peach Coffee Cake. This fruit-filled dessert will become a favorite at your next breakfast or brunch. The cinnamon streusel topping complements the tart fruit for a scrumptious combination.
- Summertime Peach Ice Cream. If you have an ice cream maker at home, you definitely need to try this creamy, fruity, frozen treat.
- Insalata con Peche. For something on the savory side, whip up this simple summer salad that combines peaches, prosciutto, mozzarella, and thyme.
- Fresh Peach Gelees. This adult-only dessert will be a refreshing end to a summertime cocktail party. It uses white wine and vodka in place of water in this gelatin.
What is your favorite way to eat peaches in the summer? Share your favorite summer peach recipe with us in the comments below. We would love to hear about even more great peach recipes to try!