Top Mitsubishi awards in 2017
A vast collection of top Mitsubishi awards prove that this auto brand has a quality, successful lineup to offer to the public.
2017 Mitsubishi Outlander – KBB Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles
- Do you need a lot of extra space? With the Mitsubishi Outlander, you get a 3-row family SUV for an affordable price. Kelley Blue Book recognizes that achievement with a spot on the Top 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles list.
2017 Mitsubishi Mirage – KBB Most Affordable New Cars
- The Mitsubishi Mirage earned a spot on Kelley Blue Book’s list of Top 10 Most Affordable New Cars, proving itself to be a frugal and quality option for budgeting buyers.
Brand – 2017 WOMMY Bronze Award
- The Word of Mouth Marketing Association honored Mitsubishi for the brand’s “Kids Talk Safety” ad campaign, which emphasized Mitsubishi as a leader in safety and technology.
Mitsubishi Outlander and Outlander Sport – IIHS Recommended Used Cars for Teens
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety recommends the Mitsubishi Outlander and Outlander Sport as some of the best used options for teenage drivers thanks to their affordable price and SUV safety and capabilities.
Brand – Best All-Around Performance Brand & Economic Performance Brand
- This award from Automotive Science Group honored Mitsubishi for its contributions in the realm of social, environmental, and economic performance. ASG also mentioned the Outlander and Mirage, stating they stood out in their respective segments.
Want to see what earned these top Mitsubishi models awards? Come check out the brand’s lineup for yourself at Don Robinson Mitsubishi.
When the weather gets warmer, the road becomes flush with motorcyclists. Did you know that over half of all fatal motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle, and that most of those are at the fault of the car or truck driver? It’s extremely important to keep motorcycle safety a priority. Here are some tips to help you and motorcyclists:
When you’re turning left, look for traffic – The number one cause of fatal accidents for motorcyclists is when a vehicle turns in front of them. When you’re turning left, make sure you look out for motorcyclists.
Increase your following distance – Motorcyclists have a much quicker stopping distance than cars do. This means that if they stop suddenly and you’re following too close, your chances of rear-ending them are high. Since they also often slow down by downshifting, this doesn’t activate the brake light. So make sure you’re paying attention.
Allow them to swerve – Motorcyclists often adjust their position in a lane to be seen better or to avoid things like potholes and debris. Give them room in the lane to do so if you’re passing them, and don’t ever try to share the lane with them.
Follow these tips and you’ll have a safe and happy spring! Be sure to stop in and see us at Don Robinson Mitsubishi this spring for some great deals on new Mitsubishi models!
The Mitsubishi Mirage is compact and affordable, and now, as a top performer in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) tests, it is incredibly safe.
The Federal New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) crash-test results are out, and the ratings for the 2015 Mirage are impressive. The Mirage earned four-stars in all frontal crash subcategories and five stars in all side-crash testing. Also included is a five-star rating in the side pole test, which simulates a side impact with a tree, utility pole, or other narrow object at 20 mph.
When it comes to the subcompact car segment, very few cars are considered top performers in safety tests. The Mitsubishi Mirage’s safety scores prove that small cars do not have to sacrifice safety.
Because the Mirage is a budget-friendly car that does not sacrifice safety, style or fuel economy, it’s the ideal car for your teen driver, for your daily commute, or for road trips on the weekend. Stop by Don Robinson Mitsubishi today to see the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage for yourself and even test drive one today!